What Can You Find on The Deep Web?
Apparently, I’ll walk you through the guide on how to access the deep web accurately, but before that, I’m just trying to give you as clear a conception of the “deep web” as possible.
You need to understand that, everything you can find on the “Darkweb” is a part of the deep web, so technically we can say that all the drugs, weapons and credit cards which can be purchased on the dark web are a part of the deep web.
But, if you’re talking solely, exclusively and uniquely of the “deep web,” in that case, it just consists of data which “isn’t indexed on a search engine”. And this data can be ANYTHING.
For e.g, there may be “whistle blowing sites” which you can use to expose powerful people, there are sites which let you watch legal videos, legal music etc without tracing or tracking you on the deep web as well.
Or there may be attendance records of politicians for the senate which isn’t exactly “confidential” but isn’t available on search engines.
There are blogs which are run by “cults” such as flat-Earthers for an example, now people don’t wish to generally publicly identify themselves as members of those cults, right? And that’s where the deep web helps them.
So basically you can find documents, files, information on the deep web which is hidden from search engines, but isn’t necessarily “super confidential or nuclear codes”.
You should totally check out the “Legal websites on the Deep web” section of this guide to get a better example of what’s available on the deep web.
How to Access The Deep Web Step By Step
- Install VPN software on your PC, must use NordVPN (Onion over VPN specially dedicated for the deep web)
- Install Tor Browser Bundle on the computer.
- Login your NordVPN software with right username or password.
- Connect your computer to any Onion Over VPN server, If connected then go to next step.
- Run your Tor Browser, when successfully opened tor Browser then type any onion URL
For detail step by step process and all recommended guidelines. Follow steps:
You already know when you are surfing on the internet, every website track your IP, They already know who you are? And where you belong from?
Here I am recommending to you NordVPN VPN Service, it’s one of the best VPN services; it’s what I use, and I like it for its “no speed loss” thing which is extremely rare for VPNs, along with its no logs policy, so it doesn’t keep logs of your activities, or IP addresses used by you either. It also has 60+ Countries IP addresses (more than 3600+ servers IP) for you to choose from, so yeah it’s good.
Here’s how to setup the VPN step by step. First of all, download it from the website. Once you get the setup, double-click on it and click on “Run.”
Then, choose the location where you’d want to install NordVPN and click “Install.”
Another permissions dialogue box would pop up, just click “run” to grant permission (again).
The installation process has been done, now login your NordVPN software with valid username or password.
So click on “countries” from the top bar > specialty servers > connect to onion over VPN. If you don’t want to connect onion over VPN, then you may try another category VPN servers like “Anti DOS, Dedicated IP, Double VPN, P2P” etc.
Once that’s done, you can simply click on any country from the list, or choose one from the map to start using that country’s IP address instantly!
So we’re done with the VPN, let’s get another extremely important privacy tool “Tor Browser Bundle.”
Installing Tor is easy enough as well, download the setup > double click > install. No harder than installing any game. Here’s the step by step process.
Download Tor from the above link, once download click on the setup and click on “I agree.”
And then check all the boxes to make sure you get every module that Tor has or needs.
Then just choose the location where you wish to install Tor on your hard disk and click Install.
This would install tor in your system.
Once you’ve installed Tor, you need to amp up its security before accessing the deep web, and here’s how to do it.
Click on the “Tor button” (the onion icon on the top bar), and click on “new identity” or ” New Tor Circuit for this Site.” It’s like a temporary VPN which assigns you a new IP address.
Then again click on the Tor button, and click on “security settings,” and turn the slider all the way up to “Safest.”
Note: Many times users complaining about they are not able to watch videos stuff when his Tor browser has “safest” level enable, In this case, a user needs to reset the setting like as Safer or standard. But make sure to disable “safest” level, when you have trust on the onion site.
It’s the highest level of security that you can make use of while using Tor, although, for details on these options and learning how to use Tor.
VPN(Virtual Private Network) + Tor Browser both can make double layer security, which doesn’t leave any week security hole.
Now you also need to focus some quick points before exploring the deep web.
- Unplug your all external devices like portable Camera, Printer, Smartphone and cover your laptop camera
- Close all running application at the time of deep web access.
- First, run NordVPN software before tor browser
- Must configure NordVPN (Internet Kill Switch, App Kill Switch Setting, invisibility on LAN), all setting should be active, these setting you can find under Settings option in the NordVPN software. like below given screenshot.
- If you are using Windows 10, then first fix Windows 10 privacy problem, for more information must read “Windows 10 Privacy Fix.”
- When you are registering your profile on most of the deep web sites then always use fake second identity (Don’t use any physical related information)
- Must use PGP Encrypted email services like protonmail.com or Tutanota.com and any other onion email service for more information check out best anonymous email services.
- If you want to buy anything on the dark web and don’t know how to order on the dark web stores, I have another article where I descrive all things about how youo can protect you, check out quick review points of article “best credit cards black market“.
So now you’re ready to finally access the deep web!