Hello and welcome back to Arkyon today we are listing the top 10 most used programming language around the world .The list may vary with time as new programming languages keep on coming day by day
You might be wondering why PHP is even on this list !!
Let me give some interesting facts about PHP:
- It’s very easy to learn and free to use (open source).
- PHP is installed on almost every web hosting server. So if you have created your website using PHP and want to make it available on the internet, you can choose just about any hosting provider and deploy your website on the server and it just works fine.
- Almost 30% of all the websites that exist on the internet are powered by WordPress. WordPress is a content management system (CMS) which is used to build and maintain simple and beautiful websites without having to know how to code. WordPress uses PHP as its programming language. So there are a lot of clients who have a WordPress website and, most of the time, they need to add a feature to their website. So there is a lot of opportunities to work for these clients by helping them enhance their WordPress website using PHP.
C# is mostly used for developing applications that run on Microsoft platforms.
C# is becoming more popular now because, with C#, we can create not only desktop and web apps but also mobile applications for Android and iOS using Xamarin.
- According to a survey by StackOverflow, almost 38% of developers are using C#.
- According to Gooroo Worldwide’s salary analysis, the average worldwide salary of C# developers is over $73,000 USD and over 11,000 jobs are advertised monthly.
Every now and then, a lot of new programming languages get introduced. But even after 22 years, Java has not lost its popularity.
One of the reasons why Java is so popular is because it is platform independent. What that means is that it can run on almost any of device. Android applications also use Java.
According to Gooroo Worldwide’s salary analysis, the average worldwide salary of Java developers is over $94,000 USD and over 19,000 jobs are advertised monthly.
Python is an extremely easy language to learn.
Python has become more popular in recent years because it is perfect for data analysis, machine learning, and deep learning applications.
Python is also popular for web development (using Django), game development, and image processing.
Additionally, Python has a lot of libraries or packages to do almost anything.
According to Gooroo Worldwide’s salary analysis, the average worldwide salary of Python developers is over $95,000 USD and over 11,000 jobs are advertised monthly.